The transnational working method (pooling expertise, joint model development) is proposed to equip decision-makers to achieve further innovation in the delivery of e-enabled public services.
- Build e-service platform with the potential to be shared across the NSR in the domain of service-delivery, wireless service and take-up services,
- Innovative e-public services, such as jointly pilot new services channels, blue-tooth services for public transport, online forms in mobile phones and wireless city services,
- Developing common interface standards and practical indicators and management instruments to survey and guarantee e-service delivery,
- Co-design public mobile services aimed at efficiency, cost-saving and participation with attention for e-inclusion,
- A Network of North Sea e-Government leaders and an academic and research network.